Allows you to share data across requests as long as the PHP process is running. One of APC or WinCache is required to accomplish this, with other extensions being potentially pluggable as adapters.
Release Notes - 0.1.3
- Wincache and APC now check their requirements in greater detail:
- APC checks if it's enabled by the apc.enabled INI setting.
- Wincache checks if the user cache is enabled by wincache.ucenabled INI setting.
- Both check if the SAPI is CLI, and if so, whether that's allowed by the respective ini setting.
- The PHAR stub also checks and reports the above.
- SHM::getIterator() now returns ArrayObject instead of a normal array, in order to be compatible with how IteratorAggregate actually works.
- Doc and CS fixes.
|Status:||0.1.3 alpha, released on November 2, 2014|
|License:||LGPL License 2.1|
Dependencies for PEAR2_Cache_SHM
- PHP ≥ 5.3.0