options and arguments highly inspired from python optparse module, it allows the developer to easily build complex command line interfaces.
Main features: * handles sub commands (ie. $ myscript.php -q subcommand -f file), * can be completely built from an xml definition file, * generate --help and --version options automatically, * can be completely customized, * builtin support for i18n, * and much more...
Release Notes - 0.2.1
- Added a composer.json, and this package to packagist.org.
- Fixed GitHub issue #2: columnWrap() in Default Renderer eats up lines with only a EOL.
- Fixed validation of XML definition files: The directory of the RNG schema was wrong.
- Fixed test suite errors, including namespace related ones and adding Travis-CI configuration.
- Removed PEAR2\Exception dependency - This package's exception directly inherits from the root Exception.
- CS fixes.