RouterOS is the flag product of the company MikroTik and is a powerful router software. One of its many abilities is to allow control over it via an API. This package provides a client for that API, in turn allowing you to use PHP to control RouterOS hosts.
Release Notes - 1.0.0b2
A lot of new conviniences and a few bug fixes.
- Added __invoke() at Client, Communicator, Message, Request and ResponseCollection.
- Added support for CLI argument syntax at Request constructor.
- Added optional arguments to request constructor for a tag and a query.
- Added Communicator::isSeekableStream() and made Communicator::sendWordFromStream() use it.
- Added ResponseCollection::prev() and ResponseCollection::end().
- Changed the default value of the $value of Message::setArgument from NULL to an empty string.
- Changed ResponseCollection::getLast() to return FALSE when the collection is empty.
- Changed Request::setArgument() so that any invalid value is casted to string.
- Changed Autoload.php to also autoload PEAR2_Net_Transmitter's autoloader if it's not already there.