RouterOS is the flag product of the company MikroTik and is a powerful router software. One of its many abilities is to allow control over it via an API. This package provides a client for that API, in turn allowing you to use PHP to control RouterOS hosts.
Release Notes - 1.0.0b3
Bug fixes on edge cases, and some API changes
- (GH #6) Persistent connections are now properly supported. Added a new Registry class to facilitate this.
- The second and third argument of Request::__construct() have been swapped.
- At Request::__construct(), a backslash can now be escaped in an argument value, and arguments can be spread across multiple lines.
- Client::getStreamResponses() and Client::setStreamResponses() are now Client::isStreamingResponses() and Client::setStreamingResponses(), respectively.
- Query now uses things statically, allowing extensions in the process.
- ResponseCollection::__invoke() now seeks instead of getting.
- (GH #4) Client::completeRequest() now works with requests that use a callback.
- Client::sendSync() now accepts requests with a tag.
- Added support for non ASCII passwords.
- Client now throws this package's SocketException on connection errors. The originating Transmitter exception is available in the trace.
- Documentation fixes.